Some (lots) mods don't work while some others do

Hi there! Sadly from a while (from Halloween event) when I install the modpack with my usual setup (which historically always worked) a lots of mods don't work or are not installed.
For example I can see XVM tab panel and coloured 3D icons but not the side panels and the win ratio. Other stuff like YasenKrasen session stats works perfectly.

Other mods that I'm not able to install or see are:

- "Players panel" and "enemy spotted markers" in "Panels by Aslain's"
- XMQP markers
- Label section (Show icons for destroyed tanks and HP circles (under L.Atl)
- 6th Sense for 10 seconds
- Gold and Free XP locker
- Crew and Equipment auto return (to me these are the most important mods I use)
- Hangar clock
- Win Chance
- J1mbo contour icons
- HDR icons on tech tree and carousel (both by Aslain)

I tried reinstalling the modpack several times (as admin too just to try everything) and in serveral versions, I tried deleting the game cache (as well as all previous mods and the Python logs of course) and I reinstalled World of Tanks completely.

I really can't understand, what can it be?

Yes sorry, Forgot about the logs thing. I've run Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe and it runs but at the end, when it opens "a folder with Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" it opens an ampty folder. I tried running that as administrator too.

Edited by HirAmHelcaraxe
9 minuti fa, Aslain ha scritto:

Attach logs, see my signature.

Yes sorry, Forgot about the logs thing. I've run Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe and it runs but at the end, when it opens "a folder with Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" it opens an empty folder. I tried running that as administrator too.

I also tried all I said with antivirus disabled.

Edited by HirAmHelcaraxe
Adding information

I installed the mod pack onto a clean installalation  of WOT,,,,all window updates were done before hand ( windows 10 64 bit) which was only installed this Monday

Started the game only to find that non of any of the mods that I have chosen have been installed. I have tried numerous setups using your mod pack ( latest version) and have ended up with the same problem...non of it installs. I play on the EU servers 1 or 2

I have installed and tried SOLO's mod pack........works without a problem then uninstalled it.

I did the same with Quickybaby's mod pack and webiums mod pack.....both worked as intended.

I am a great fan of your mod packs ,but for some reason they have stopped working for me.

20 hours ago, Aslain said:

My previous statement is still in use here. It's not the modpack, it's something on your pc. It doesn't matter if 3rd party modpack is letting you install it. Most likely aggressive antivir.

I have installed the patch with antivirus and all protection turned off....ran it with admin writes set up

Ran the game using admin writes and i did not even turn anti virus back on

IT did not install bugger all .....now sent the logs to show what Ive installed.

Its not my PC....dont give me that crap

Other modders mod packs work without a problem

Its something within your mod pack that aint working

Of coarse you are going to say its not you mod pack..(I have heard that from WG when I have had a problem)..you are going to blame the person that is asking for help,I have heard it too many times and I've got numerous T-shirts saying so.

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf_Aslains_Installer.log

• Administrator

Yes sorry, Forgot about the logs thing. I've run Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe and it runs but at the end, when it opens "a folder with Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" it opens an ampty folder. I tried running that as administrator too.

That's why the modpack is not working as well. Something on your pc is messing that programs functions. Most likely av soft or weird windows settings.

Cannot help you more, because I have no idea what you have done with your windows and every PC is different.