Ship Contour icons issue

Okay that's great but I'm still having issues with it not working and also the hit marker and the ziess incline is not working to .

I have more do you want me to go on ?

Edited by Sniper

That's funny they were working just fine before the update . It seems that this happens to me every time when Wargaming does a new update .It takes Aslain's developers 3 to 4 Aslain updates before it kicks in and starts working for me . For instance like the last update 7.10 that wargaming did it took Aslain 4 updates like 7.10.101, 7.10.02 , 7.10.03 7.10.04 , 7.10.05 , once Aslain gets to 7.10.10 then every thing started working for me as you know from past history .

Not I don't appreciate all the you are doing It's seem it take a bit longer for it to kick in on my end .

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Okay how can I do this ?

When I have this to work with .

Did you read the info in his signature? (Or the screenshots you took, since neither of them speak about attaching logs :P )

Even though the link is for WoT - the instructions are identical when it comes to creating the log files zip.

I'll copy paste the important instructions:

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoWs_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • Aslain locked this topic