Battle Map will not Load after selecting BATTLE

Here's what happens:   I pick a ship and hit battle, wait a minute for MatchMaker to put me in a battle, OK so far, but after que for battle... it goes to the 40 second or so wait countdow window... I have it set for view team lineups.... it stays on this window (screenshot attached), and does not go to the battle map,... It is not locked up, as I can go to any of the 4 tabs on top, one is the mini map and I can see the other teammates moving, another tab about tips, and still another about divisions all work... but it never launches me into the game, I can hear sounds of the game, and can even start ship moving forward or turning using the keypad commands.  I have tried every key, and combinations of key and mouse strokes and buttons, but it will go no further. 

This does not happen all the time or every game, but has happened probably 7 to 9 times over the last 5 days... I will usually delete the files and folders in res_mods, and reload the mod pack.  It usually does not happen after that, until the next day, when I start to play, I will usually have one or two games do right and then the "no load of game screen".   then I do the reinstall and it works for that day...   I have gotten (3) warning from WOW, about non activity during the game... (file attached)

This has happened numerous times in the last 4 days, all after the last update 7.11.0 ... while playing the Kongo T5, usa ship and Bouge T5, (my go to ships).
  I tried all the keys and mouse clicks, nothing worked, finally I have to hit the window icon key, and close the WOW game,  I have had to  X-it out of the game and log back in, 2 times, it came back to the game in progress, but I had been sunk or was in the last stages of the game.  But most of the time it comes back to the same screen with the 4 tabs at the top.

using your latest download Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.7.11.0_03a.exe  (It has done this with the last 3 Mod update downloads, starting with 7.11.0)

I did run the game with the MODs removed, (or after I removed the folder res_mods)... and it ran OK and never glitched... but I hate running WOW bare bones without MODs... just not near as good, so my sincere appreciation for you and your work to make this a better gaming experience... kudos my friend... kudos

I did run the WOW's "check and repair game integity" and it did nothing to fix the problem, still locked on that on loading screen.

I ran your Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip   It is attached...

also included a partial capture of TASK MANAGER screen during the lockup.. just to let you know it was using a lot of CPU and memory... ??  just fyi

Capture task manager .PNG

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Capture 11-25 inactivity in battle.PNG

• Administrator

Tried to reproduce it on my game client without success. It's too rare to be able to check it properly. The best thing would be if you can provide a replay on which I can reproduce this problem otherwise chances to eliminate it are nearly zero. You can try to reduce mods amount.

Besides make sure you have latest drivers installed.

Thank you for looking into this for me... it does not do this every game... it is random...  it would be hard to replicate.

I have attached a replay of the game it did it in, but not much to see here as it does the countdown to game time and then stays on that screen, I saw that it was not going to go into the game and exit out after about 30 seconds... although I did not do it in this replay, I can go to the 4 tabs at top and change screens, so it is not frozen or locked up, just doesn't advance to the next stage.

I have an auto driver updater installed, but I will manually check these as well.

I will install the Mods one at a time (starting with my favorite), to see if I can find the one that is causing it.  

Thanks again for checking this out, and keep up the good work there... love those MODs... :) 

I have one question, are you working alone on all of this, or do you have some help chasing all the issues that players and WOW provide you with?  It has to be quit a challenge to be doing it by yourself... :)

20181126_113041_PASA002-Bogue-1942_08_NE_passage.wowsreplay

Hey there... been gone out of town, family health problems, all is OK...  Final report is that after deleting all mods and adding back some of my most favorite, this problem has not came back... have added a couple at a time and all is well...  

an unrelated issue I have always had is the I can not get any of the angled line sights to work... there are several that I have tried, but none has ever displayed correctly, I even thought it might be the game setting of sights, so I have switched to both types and still nothing displays like I would like.  there is one that is called "spider" that i would like to use, but so far nothing... I will keep trying...

again, thank you so much for all your help... another donation is in order.... best regards... 

• Upvote 1

I had the same problem and I narrowed it down to either Alt Hud or sidepanels by Badobest. It's pretty rare so after narrowing it down to those two I just did without either of them, but maybe this helps.

The options I was using that caused the problem:

Side Panels by BADoBEST
            Panel: BADoBEST v1

Alt Hud
         Navigator
            Navigator: hootorez style
         Smoke counter (Alt hud)
            Smoke counter: centered