Missing items

I have tried installing the mods twice today and get the same results. The loader UP! is missing. I tried two versions but no sound other than vanilla, On log in I don't get the player list prior to battle page. Only when the countdown starts. The mini map mods are also not showing up, only the vanilla mini map. On the second install I did get the minimal hanger. After the second install I could not get the game to load until I went into the game files and deleted the Aslain's mod pack folder. Then the game loaded but with the above items.

use the deinstaller for the modpack or start the game in safe mode (launcher option next to the play button) to check mod problems.

Please, upload Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip, if you want support for your problems. You will help to find the issues.

the actual version is bugged. give this pack one more chance, wait for #01

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Dinotanker said:

I have tried installing the mods twice today and get the same results. The loader UP! is missing. I tried two versions but no sound other than vanilla, On log in I don't get the player list prior to battle page. Only when the countdown starts. The mini map mods are also not showing up, only the vanilla mini map. On the second install I did get the minimal hanger. After the second install I could not get the game to load until I went into the game files and deleted the Aslain's mod pack folder. Then the game loaded but with the above items.

Generate and post logs, otherwise it's hard to say anything. Make sure you're using latest modpack.

• Administrator

It might be related to this error:

2018-11-29 11:17:22.084: INFO: [XFW] Loading mod: 'com.modxvm.xfw.wotfix.crashes' FAILED: 'XFWCrashFix' object has no attribute 'native'
2018-11-29 11:17:22.084: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2018-11-29 11:17:22.084: ERROR:   File "mods/xfw/python/xfw_loader.py", line 292, in xfw_mods_load
2018-11-29 11:17:22.084: ERROR:   File "xfw_wotfix_crashes/python/__init__.py", line 64, in <module>
2018-11-29 11:17:22.085: ERROR:   File "xfw_wotfix_crashes/python/__init__.py", line 47, in apply_fix
2018-11-29 11:17:22.085: ERROR: AttributeError: 'XFWCrashFix' object has no attribute 'native'

Played few battles with the same mods like you installed and no problems.