There is NO CLAN ICONS

This update of mudpack is now OK, all works OK, but CLAN ICONS on player panel is randomly shown, or not shown at all, I 3 X reinstall game again, clean installation, and 4 X update with clean and new downloaded modpack, but all the same problem. Some clan icons on player panel is shown, only 1-3, and randomly, on frag panel something better, but also there is no full clan icons. Maybe is problem with region game changer. I put EU and NA to change in start, so I can play on both servers, instead installing 2 games. Will now try only one server. Maybe it will work than. Will post result.

YUP, it is I as I thought. REGION CHANGER (one game - more than one server, in my case 2 - NA and EU ) makes problem on showing clan icons. I downloaded both clan icons from both servers, but when i install REGION CHANGER problems. Icon are randomly shown or not at all. Now I put mudpack only with one server (NA) and woala  all clan icons are there.

SO IF YOU WISH TO SEE CLAN ICONS ON YOUR PANEL: DONT INSTALL REGION CHANGER OF THIS MODPACK.

Or info. for Aslain: repare it :P

• Upvote 1

And today again the same. No clan icons on both sides. Today didnt put REGION CHANGER because yesterday it made problems, so yesterday it was OK with it . Today, reinstalled twice modpack, paying attention not to install region changer, to check mark on SHOW CLAN ICONS and to DOWNLOAD ICONS ON  NA server. Both times no clan icons. OK, its not big deal, so playable. 

Edited by Capitano Muky

Region changer had a few issues when I tried it. It also got confused with what different tanks on different servers were supposed to have for autoequipreturn. That's why I changed to having 3 instances of the game. Don't know if it is still an issue but it certainly used to be.