Where did Personal Rating go in the player list panels?

I have XVM 7.7 installed, I have my data updated on the XVM site, I have 12 days, l21 hours, and 53 minute left on my registered time.

I don't see Personal Rating on any of my Panels.  I like have the personal ratings, its one of the reasons I have Aslain's mods installed (the Panels) and the WN8/Eff tracking during the fight.

I use the Personal Rating to select my target ... you don't get better by fighting people who play worse than you.

But I have tried every configuration I can think of in the mods, and Personal Rating just isn't showing up anymore. 

Help?

5 hours ago, Aslain said:

Have you selected this rating once you logged in the XVM site? Try it out, there is couple of ratings to select from, maybe you don't have PR selected there.

Yeah, thanks bro ... but it looks like they don't have the one I used to have anymore.  There used to be one that gave you thier personal rating as an actual value, and their effectiveness with the tank they are in as an actual value.   Now it all seems to be colored blocks and stars.

Thanks for the response Aslain, keep up the good work!!!