installer v4.1.14 is not honoring minimap choices

The v4.1.14 installer is resetting all XVM minimap choices and using only defaults.  I first noticed the minimap was not displaying my usual choices, so I reinstalled the modpack and made sure to set the ones I want.  I noticed all of the minimap choices were unselected when I ran the installer:

post-1129-0-13731400-1420334387_thumb.jp

However, even after reinstalling and selecting my choices the minimap is set to all the defaults:

post-1129-0-63244200-1420334416_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

It's because you are installing this:

locastans enh. HD minimap Gen 4
                  main mod

XVM minimap and Locastans minimap are not compatible.

Thanks for the update.  You might want to mention that information in the change log (and the installer, preferably).  I'm having trouble finding information on what the 'main mod' does.  I guess I'll just disable it.

EDIT: I just installed v4.1.15 and saw the note that Locastan's HD minimap main mod will disable XVM minimap.  I would still suggest you add a note to the XVM minimap section stating "incompatible with Locastan's HD minimap main mod".  As always, thanks for compiling a very useful set of mods!

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

Thanks for the update.  You might want to mention that information in the change log (and the installer, preferably).  I'm having trouble finding information on what the 'main mod' does.  I guess I'll just disable it.

EDIT: I just installed v4.1.15 and saw the note that Locastan's HD minimap main mod will disable XVM minimap.  I would still suggest you add a note to the XVM minimap section stating "incompatible with Locastan's HD minimap main mod".  As always, thanks for compiling a very useful set of mods!

Thank you for your feedback :)

• Upvote 1