Artillery Crashing from mods

something in the mods I've been using is crashing my entire computer when I play artillery I could join a match and after that I may be able to fire a shot before it crashes I may be able to play half the match but it crashes my computer I only play the M44 and M40/43 and I contacted Nigel Smith who helped me troubleshoot and discovered that mod less it's fine so he directed me to post my errors here and to clarify World of Tanks was freshly installed less than 2 week ago after I upgraded my computers CPU my computers Ram and added a new SSD to my computer 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

WOT Error 1.JPG

WOT Error 2.JPG

Edited by sureshot1500
Keep forgetting to add more detailed information
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, ZoeBallz said:

If I remember correctly, you said you suspected a couple of new mods you were using ?

Only new mod I added was Elkano's Minimap Ping Spam Blocker and I removed it and ran a few battles after which I had to go to bed and today I managed to play my M44 without issues and second match in my M40/43 it crashed again so my thoughts about it being Elkano's Minimap Ping Spam Blocker have changed because I don't have it installed