Camo changer

I just finished adding cammo to all of my tanks quite literally yesterday, and with today's update to the mod pack, the mod was turned off, I turned it back on when I updated, but low and behold, all of the tanks I put cammo on have none now!

Do I need to paint all 152 again, and will this happen with every update, or will there be a way for the mod to remember between updates??

• Administrator
10 hours ago, DRAGONFIRE_Sr said:

I just finished adding cammo to all of my tanks quite literally yesterday, and with today's update to the mod pack, the mod was turned off, I turned it back on when I updated, but low and behold, all of the tanks I put cammo on have none now!

Do I need to paint all 152 again, and will this happen with every update, or will there be a way for the mod to remember between updates??

Customization Manager must be updated, still waiting. You can wait or use Auxilium auto-camo - but you have to setup all tanks again.

I hate playing without Aslains Mods, I just copied the old Customisation Mod to the Mod folder and all my camo works as still there from before, have had no issues with it at all. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/671875-120-customization-manager-1010/ link has the mod for download & how to install it. Obviously do at own risk.

Edited by Rommel_Field_Marshall
Typo