MoE and Emblems not showing on Skinned Tanks

Heya :)

"Mods" seem to be interfering with Marks of Excellence and Emblems. One of the attached pics is from when mods are enabled showing my skins. The other shows the same tank when in Safe Mode. This didn't happen prior to 1.3 and the MoE and Emblems showed up just fine. I suppose this COULD be a problem with the skins themselves but thought I'd report here in case anyone else has the same problem.

Many thanks

Zoë

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_137.jpg

shot_138.jpg

Edited by ZoeBallz

This is a post today by the skin designer.................................

" War Gaming have iintroduced a new mod pack into the game for skins - it's called war gaming FEST Skins packs -since this has been introduced many of you should have noticed that even though your custom skins made by myself or other designers appear normal your MOE's have disappeared as well as clan logos some of the tanks. Sorry to say this new FEST Mod pack is a new way for WG to introduce their own profit margin for custom skins which puts us designers out of production for the time being until we can work around it.. - so if you want to see your MOE's and Clan logo's I'd suggest that you remove the RWS Skins from your VEHICLES folder in res_mods and play with their fest packs.. "

Does anyone know how REMOVE the FEST SKINS thing by WG plz ?

Edited by ZoeBallz