Freezing after battle

Maybe these lines in the log have to do with the soundmod?

2018-12-12 08:34:09.642: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/sounds/ambients.py", line 615, in __onGUISpaceEntered
2018-12-12 08:34:09.642: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/sounds/ambients.py", line 580, in _restartSounds
2018-12-12 08:34:09.642: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/sounds/ambients.py", line 175, in start
2018-12-12 08:34:09.642: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/sounds/ambients.py", line 179, in stop
2018-12-12 08:34:09.643: ERROR: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stopMusic'

I noticed the PY "second ww day after day" explicitly removes the hanger sound mod. This is what is wrong with the gnomefather one

Edited by splashrun

The log file doesn't show anything interesting in this case. But I noticed the Xmass garage sounds are missing each time you get out of battle and the logging in issue does NOT happen. WoT is probably wating for the sound to play or something like that. So: uninstall gnomefather sounds. If that doesnt help, uninstall any kind of soundmod.

On 12/21/2018 at 6:43 AM, splashrun said:

The log file doesn't show anything interesting in this case. But I noticed the Xmass garage sounds are missing each time you get out of battle and the logging in issue does NOT happen. WoT is probably wating for the sound to play or something like that. So: uninstall gnomefather sounds. If that doesnt help, uninstall any kind of soundmod.

I don't use gnomefather's sound mod. If it listed in my log I don't know how it got there.

Bum