Crooks Skins not working with other mods

So Crooks skins will not work with Mermaid's wrath commanders. If I load them alone they are fine but when I try to have them both they do not work properly. It will not show the commander and the skins of America and Britten so not show.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Update: So Crooks skins and Mermaid's wrath commanders do work together. It is when I put in R3D v1 crosshairs is when the mods have problems.

Edited by Luna Garjzla
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Aslain said:

So what problems do you have anyway? I honestly doubt that Mermaid's Wrath Commanders or hud_lib mods or R3D v1 crosshair can cause problems to a skin mod. They're not related in any way.

Screenshot 1 is when I have no crosshair or hud_lib mod. Screenshot 2 is when I put the sixth sense Colored Icons in.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

• 1 month later...

I just verified, my modpack does not use the hud_lib file.
I do have a modded version of it for personal use in my client, your report implied maybe i accidently put it in the upload copy of my modpack, but as of the 0.8.0.0 edition of my pack, I can confidently verify it does not contain the hud_lib file.

The only flash file my modpack contains is gameloading.sfw, to mod the loading screen for the game boot up. 

There are no GUI interface mods that would disable the applications of my skins, if I had a link to that crosshair mod that you say is disabling my skins, I can take a look at it to see if anything in it looks like the culprit.