tehgoobz

invisiblle friendly 60tp on my team(60tp witcher skin?)

I have been notified by a friend that when he downloaded this replay he was able to see the 60tp, but in my game and in my replay client he is invisible. here is a short youtube of it, cant see him at countdown, and fast forward to 1:20 or so. I can give you the replay itself, and im not sure what else other than the log

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

this is the replay file

conqteamdmginvis60tp.wotreplay

To clarify, im not overly concerned with it. it happened and thats that, I just wanted to find out if it was a mod issue and pass it along. I have seen the 60tp skin work properly on many occasions. notice his icon wasnt on my minimap either

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all details I will check it out. Poor 60tp driver - I watched the replay.

Well as suspected, the 60TP skin is broken. I'll remove it from modpack.

Managed to "fix" that skins with help from Milkyman, please reinstall the modpack with option to clean up DL folder.

Thx aslain.

The only wrinkle is that I spoke with that badger on the red team and he didnt see the 60tp either, if you watch it kinda looks like hes coming after me just as much as I was him

I don't know what's about that guy from enemy team, but I confirmed this bug in the 60TP skin, it's not the other mods or uncommon circumstances. :)

I know this bug has been dealt with but thought I'd post this vid. It was funny !!

Edited by ZoeBallz

On 1/5/2019 at 2:43 PM, tehgoobz said:

I have been notified by a friend that when he downloaded this replay he was able to see the 60tp, but in my game and in my replay client he is invisible.

See my previous comment and vid :)