Some basic/intermediate modifications proposition.

U5ER

What Do You think?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello this is for Aslain or some Developer whomsoever find it interesting project.

for now these are following 5. Can find it useless but surely worth going through.

1. Colored clan name under tab stats and player panels.

Snapshot attached for illustration.

2. Search box and better grouping of mods in installer.

As modpack option are vast adding search-box will be really handy. A simple search-box as see in any notepad.

Some damage panels/hit log/spotted player panel indicator are not grouped together for the reason xvm and non xvm and Pmod seletion.

Yes to disable all mods from a single developer text can be added before mod [PMOD] Fixed Zoom, so when we enter PMOD in searchbox all mods by that dev will be shown.

3.  XVM text size.

Option to change font size within installer. This is correct scaling whole scaling can be changed but that adds load on system. just changing XVM font size wont do that in addition better aligned     text spl. odd/low resolution systems.

4. Mark resource intense mods *

Some known mods can be marked as resource hog. Some of it are Enemy direction indicator,Autoaim,enemy health indication etc.

5. Notepad within game like calculator.

This is be really useful and creative addition to the mod pack as will be really new. One can keep tracks of things if got calculator why not notepad.

6. And the last one and is personal xvm colors on OTM/Hitlog (different classes colors) look bit faded some dark colors with or different shades will be awesome (Poll should be started to select colors). Plz add differently styled hitlog.

Regards.

newaslain.jpg

1: Should be possible.. unless the name code itself doesn't use a clan tag, but just appears by default.. hmm.

2: That'll require a total remake of the installer.. the current software simply can't do that without breaking completely. Not all mods are grouped together, because some people might want to avoid XVM. And thus need a non-XVM section for those mods. PMOD supplies various settings, and they're in their proper sections rather than having just one big PMOD one.

3: Should be very much possible.

4: Many heavy mods should be marked already. Not sure how heavy those are you mentioned.

5: A little excessive, having a notepad ingame.

I'm sure Aslain will drop by here too when he can. :)

Edited by Quaksen
Changed 1.

Greetings Sir Quaksen
     2. a)That'll require a total remake of the installer: Yes indeed. But it will be worthed. or atleast some consideration whenever planned to or have to.
         b)Not all mods are grouped together, because some people might want to avoid XVM . And thus need a non-XVM section for those mods. PMOD supplies various settings: For ppl avoiding XVM another checkboxes can be added XVm non-XVM and Goodies. You brought this on Aslain not me :P.
         c)PMOD supplies various settings , and they're in their proper sections rather than having just one big PMOD one.: Sort by Devlopers can be Option for this.
     4. Many heavy mods should be marked already: I find some in description for very few mods dont recollect. adding $ or * next to mods name will make it quite visible. Plz lemme know if its implemented.  
     5. A little excessive: I will try to explain I start any-day grind with noting initial xp, free xp and silver count to calculate what progress made that day and time taken by whole line. Calculator was handy addition but everytime I have to minimize game client. or once can add get this tank then that one :P for missions or discount.

I know Aslain not completely recovered yet or back on track and load already on other admins, its just for future course or some other modders looking for ideas.
     Whatever I mentioned Looks very promising features to me but that can be just my perception.
     Beside that Respect your efforts Sir Quaksen and Aslain o7.

Edited by U5ER

Found Aslain's previous reply to 2:

The thing you mentioned in 5: You could see the exact gains you've gotten by using YasenKrasen for example. And resetting it before you start playing. Then you'll see your session stats for free xp and so on :)

:) yes sire

about inno setup alternatives: https://alternativeto.net/software/inno-setup/

that was an example :) 1.can be copying a note promoting clan (spamming every battle :P) 2.Copying a text in reply to person asking some general repetitive question about clan/joining 3.Making future plans for grind. 4.Copying/Making BlackList copy. I can keep going with this :P

as i sees it really important again can just be me only.

am not a programmer btw. But would love to study something and implement for Aslain if assigned.

Edited by U5ER