Right click and put best crew does not work in latest mod pack.

I did some more testing.  It works in some premium tanks and not others.  Can't figure out why.  Doesn't work in T-34-3, but it works in the Type 59.  Works in Type 62, but not Type 64.  Same for other nations.  Works in some but not others.  I verified the appropriate crew is in the barracks.

It happened last night with several other tier 8 premium tanks.  I wonder if its the hitzone skins I installed to help me complete one of those set tanks on fire missions?

I'll install the new version of the modpack today without the hitzone skins to see if that fixes it.

I don't think it's the modpack causing it, we have a lot of the same mods, and I have no issue using the "best crew" option.

Only time it wouldn't work, is when there's no crew in barracks.

Similar to "return previous crew", which (obviously) wouldn't work in a tank that hadn't been driven with any crew yet, or last time with the wrong crew.

I had the same issue with the Lorr 40t last night.  I sent my BC 25t crew to the barracks.  Then I did the right click and select load best crew on the Lorr 40t.  Nothing happened.  I went to the barracks and my BC 25t crew was there.  I then selected the M4A1 Rev and did the right click and load best crew.  It loaded my BC25t crew and an additional crew member I had in the barracks.

The same thing still happens with the T-34-3 when I put send my 121 crew to the barracks.  Nothing happens when I right click and select load best crew, but if I select the Type 59 and right click and select load best crew the 121 crew goes into the Type 59.  I noticed the same thing happen with a couple other tanks when I have two of the same tank class from the same nation.

The same problem happened with two versions of the modpack.  Is it possible there is a conflict between mods causing this?

It seems that this issue doesn't happen so far in version 16 of the mod pack, but it happened for me in the previous versions.  I tested the Lorr 40t and the T-34-3 and the right click load best crew option finally works on those tanks.