Mod's issue

• Administrator

I dont know what you're installing regarding clan icons, or how did you set it up on XVM page. If it comes to the full clan icon pages there is chance that your clan is not included (check when was last update), as for xvm top clans, well your clan is probaby not in selected "top xx".

Well that is funny because I gave the Clan logo to y'all to put on it and I have seen it on there but it must be the mod config then I just wish I knew witch one it is to fix.

I don't want to have take off all of them to find the right one RIGHT ?

15 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Well that is funny because I gave the Clan logo to y'all to put on it

You posted it for World of Warships.

Pretty sure there's no logo collection for World of Tanks, since it's done seperately.

A program that downloads the logos straight from the Wargaming sites.

As for setting the "top X clans", that's done on https://modxvm.com/

I did take the mod off and I didn't see any clan logo of any kind on the battle screen .
Once I added the mod back on then I was able to see the other clans logo on the battle screen but I still can't see mine .
This is were I'm at on this issue. 

Ok this is what I did I deleted Wot form my pc  and reinstalled it and before I added Aslain WoT I took a screen shot on Wot in game play967047256_Capture1.thumb.PNG.bd4b0f6f2af919c42111256a6c6425cd.PNG

Now as you can see there is no clan icon on it right .

Now take a look at this one .

This is what i'm getting when I do the clan icon mod that Aslain gave me to add my clan logo.

2078225783_Capture2.thumb.PNG.6efe943382d1957d3decb1c0abfcb482.PNG

Now here you can see the clans logo of others clan but where is mine clan logo how can this happen ? 

Please help me understand this issue.

• Aslain
  • administrator.png.51011eb6cb24e652ae3062
  • 18,938 posts
  • Server: EU

I dont know what you're installing regarding clan icons, or how did you set it up on XVM page. If it comes to the full clan icon pages there is chance that your clan is not included (check when was last update), as for xvm top clans, well your clan is probaby not in selected "top xx".

Now if this is the answer that your replying to .

Then all I can say is I've gave aslain my clan logo to put on WoT because I have it on my tanks and had it by my name in battle play .

So I'mnot understanding what is going on . Why should I pick mods in Aslain that make mods conflict each other .

Aslain have so many mods to choose from. 

I don't know were to start.  You think that Aslian would make mods that would work together if they had this like they use to we would not be in this issue .

Now after that being said .

How or what do you need form me to help fix this issue .

Edited by Sniper

Are you using the full icons pack? Yes or no?

Your icon might not be part of it. And there might also currently be a bug that installs the EU pack instead of NA pack, so maybe you need to wait for the next modpack update.

The icon might not be there because you changed it or added it since last time the icons pack was updated.

Are you using the modxvm option of top X clans? Is your clan in the proper ranking spot?

Okay Well I've downloaded the new WoT Aslain mod v.1.3.0.1_19

And still can't see my clan tag by my name like all the others clans tag are.

What an I doing wrong? please "HELP".

Edited by Sniper

I don't understand - Okay let me see if I understand this you want me to go into battle play and give you a screen shot of the battle if that is the case I've change up my mods a bit sense we had a chat . On the Clans icon mod I took off all of the other clans icon but not the NA .