Massive FPS drop with mods installed

I'm trying to understand what mod it's the problem, because without mods the game run fast in 4K 100+ FPS rock solid! with mods I have an fps drop with gpu usage drop. I see about 25-30fps and GPU load 30% after some seconds it go back to 99% and high fps.

This happen when i shot enemy and they shot me, with fire, etc... maybe a damn mod with some indicator is the "bastard" :D 

Can you help me to find it?

Edited by LordMauryZ

I had a similar issue a few months ago.  The MOE Extended mod and Personal Missions Helperr mod together were causing big FPS drops when both were installed.  I uninstalled the MOE Extended mod my FPS went up a little.  Using the MOE extended mod alone still caused lower FPS at times but not really low FPS.  The Personal Mission Helper mods always caused low FPS at that time. It could be one mod causing the issue or a combination of mods that don't work well together causing the issue.

I have a water cooled i7 and water cooled 1080 ti.  Even with the 1080 ti at 2101 MHz and both the CPU and GPU temperatures at 40C-50C and neither at 100% usage, I'd still have these issues with those mods installed.

Did you try other games to see if they have the same issue?  If you saved replays where you had low FPS, when you uninstall the modpack, do you still have low FPS in the replays?

OK I found something, I hope Aslain can help me.

In Mods folder there are these 3 files:

com.modxvm.xfw.actionscript_7.7.10.1105.wotmod
com.modxvm.xfw_7.7.10.1105.wotmod

com.modxvm.xfw.native_1.4.1.00076.wotmod <------- This is the PROBLEM

The last one, where i wrote PROBLEM, is the file incriminated. I tried to remove these 3 files and put them one at time, when I put the last one, I ran into the issue! 

What "com.modxvm.xfw.native_1.4.1.00076.wotmod" do? What I lose without it, inspecting my first log?