Tier numbers are displaying over contour mods, slightly blocking them. can that be disabled?

Hi! My first post here. Firstly as a fairly new WoT player, I want to give a big thanks to Aslain and everyone else who worked on this mod pack, the features have helped me (and my win rate!) immensely. All of the mods I installed from the pack are working great, except for this small issue.

For Panels and Windows, I'm using "Panels by Aslain." For a contour mod, I'm using "Best Icons Ever by Grandorf -- Aslain's Edit."

The only problem is that the regular tier numbers are displaying on top of the contour mod, slightly blocking the text and images on each one.

I went into the in-game settings and unchecked "Show Vehicle Tier", and that fixed the contours that display while driving the tank, but the contours in the tab menu and loading screen are still glitched.

I took a few screenshots:

First one is the loading screen. (Tier numbers are blocking contours.)

Second one is the scoreboard with the tab key held down. (Tier numbers also blocking contours.)

Third one is a screenshot from in game. (The contours in the top left and right corner, as well as the OTM ones over the tanks, work fine.)

It's not exactly a game breaking issue for me, but I'd like to fix it if possible. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

Edited by Roger95

You'll have to live with them on the battle loading screen, as far as I remember.

But in the battle itself, on the player panels, you need to do this:

contoursettings.png

(Sorry, didn't read that you already did that.. just went by the screenshots :P but reply still goes for the loading and tab screens)