Crosshair to evaluate

Dingem762

could this crosshair be evaluated and possibly added to the mod pack please looks interesting and Andre_V had input into it. Here is a link to the crosshair/sight

http://wotsite.net/pritsely/11272-pritsely-krug-dlya-wot.html

thank you for your time and consideration on this

Mostly having your tank information off set to the side providing a very clean open  reticle/crosshair is my interest. Description says there are 8 center points. It is very similar to predator in appearance.  Curious to see if it gets added to pack. don't really want to run it solo without it being part of an installer. It takes me days to download things and even backing things up first I am very cautious about overwriting replacing files. So I rely on the expert.. Aslain

Actually this one looks busier than many others that are available.  Have you tried turning on image preview and looked at all in the modpack?  And a neat trick is you can use one crosshair, and then a different aim circle.

Personally I use Destroyer Green, with a Warrior aim circle.    You might like one of the Minimalistic (or Blue Minimalistic), since they have info more to the side.  

Another trick, if you turn on replays, you can use a replay to see what the mods look like before doing a battle.

Edited by FullTank
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, FullTank said:

Oh, he also added one that is similar to the images on the link, so maybe that is your request -  "added crosshair: Circle"  in the mod pack it is mispelled as "Cirle" though.

It was, but I fixed today :)

• Aslain locked this topic