Modpack Update Problem

If this has been mentioned before, or if it is on another thread then please excuse me as this is my first post. I have been using the WOT Modpack for over a year now and yes it is great, however updating the installer is becoming a real issue, in that when you select one of the 6 links it takes you to a site that is totally unsafe, I get a big red screen warning me not to proceed, due to possible of attack on personal files classed as a  false domaine attacker.

Can anyone enlighten me to updating safely as for sure I have no intention of overriding the Warning given to me.

All advice appreciated 

6 hours ago, FrightenedSquirrel said:

Not sure if you are just clicking on the link itself or the "direct"  thingy in the brackets. I had issues with the "normal" link so I use direct since and never had any issues.

And you my friend have solved my problem, I have always clicked on the link itself and never the Direct part, but now I know , now I have tried it, problem solved many thx 

Trojan:Win32/Cloxer.D!cl

Updated on Sep 24, 2018
Windows Defender Antivirus uses the cloud and artificial intelligence powered by next-gen machine learning technologies to rapidly deliver protection against new and emerging malware. This detection, made possible by cloud-based machine learning, defends against multiple types of emerging malware...
Alert level: severe

file: D:\Descarga\Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.4.0.0_07.exe
Edited by jmartinezll