Some questions

Yersterday I installed your modpack. I used the extended version from protanki before 1.4. My compliments about this motpack. Very complete

All wend well but how do I set the volume settings. I installed both second worldwar  gunsounds and engine sounds , but now I can not hear if I am hit. Normally you here a "poing" for a bounce and "kloink" for a hit etc. And I do not hear the 6th sense. The crew is also very difficult to understand.  This is if I use the second worldwar options. If I use the second worldwar day after day engines and WWIIHWA  guns it is much better.

I have no clue what sound effects belong to what slider in WOT setting do.  I tried them all but it is hard tweaking that during a game.  

Where can I start the battle hits viewer in the client ? I had the same one (protanki) and that was in the modpack settings menu. I have the simple hangar, not the hangman. 

The camo replace works good but not for a custom style. (like the black widow or our clan style) Is that not implemented ? 

For the rest everything seems to work (except the SPG hit counter, that gives a python fault  and the warplane classic crosshair does not work (I think, I only see the 3 "windows" under the circle), and a blue square (as the green one in minimalistic)  instead of the crosshairs 

Fred 

• Administrator

Not sure about that lack of hit sounds, is it happening in all tanks or just the new ones (wheeled) ?

As for the sound volume you have no choice but to play with the sliders in the game menu, try to lower some of them if they are too loud.

The battle hits viewer has own button in hangar the same way you had in previous modpack. Next to the notification channel.

To check the rest of issues I would need to see logs, see my signature.

Thanks, you are fast.

When I started the game today I noticed there was an update from your modpack (4) . I installed it and now the battle hits function is present.

I removed the  gun-sounds option but kept the engine sounds  option because that is what I wanted most. (the turbine sound for the obj 705A gives me goosebumbs)  And that works perfect. So the hit sounds must be (forgotten ? ) in second worldwar  gunsounds  files.  

If you want/need it I can install the gunsounds again and make a new logfile for you. 

For other people: 

As far as I have found the vehicle sound slider in sound set-up is only the engine and tracks. The gun, hit sounds but also and all war (ambiance) sounds are under effects. Ambiance sounds seems to be all sounds related to the map, like birds, wind, driving over map things like a fence or a car. So not not the warsounds like bullets flying, explosions etc)

Have not found out what they put under interface but probably things like mouse clicks etc   

The crosshair is still the same but to be honest I like it this way so do not bother about that. Maybe a wrong combi from my in game settings.

It is still not possible to auto switch custom camo styles, in the former modpack this did work. Maybe try the "self learning" version ? I would like that because the black widow style was expensive but I used it on my most played Russian tanks.

There is still an error message for the arty hitlog:

Error:  ScriptLoader PRO v1.30: Error by executing script(s): mod_artylog_extended.pyc Check python logfile for detailed informations [ D:/World_of_Tanks/Python.log ]

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Installed version 5

The arti hitlog now works fine

Preset camo styles is still not working. Normal camo works fine. Can the "self learning" camo mod work with the preset styles like the Xmas , clan and black widow style ?  I choose the other because I have 61 tanks, so doing all camo again is a lot off work.

The promod menu was empty but since version 5 it works fine.

Thanks, making these packs must be a lot of work. I only program sometimes firmware for atmel of pic u-controllers and it takes a lot  of time get all bugs. So compliments to you. 

Edited by FredWOT