Won't join game after installing 8.0.2

Everything looks normal.  Queues for Battle, finds a game, shows the intro screen with all the players, but never give me the Start Battle/Game button to join the game... It just says Awaiting Players...

If I kill WoWS, delete the contents of C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.8.0.2\   and restart, everything is fine ... drops me right into the game I was supposed to be in...

If I install the older 8.0.1 second version, and rename the res_mods folder to 0.8.0.2 ... everything seems fine for the addons I use...

Attached is the logs zip ...

Note: in the chat you recommended "remove carousel extended"   ... It was not installed...

aslain.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by robtest

But wait a second. 

0.8.0.2 goes live tommorow, at least for EU. Have your server already got 0.8.0.2 or have you installed the mod pack for 0.8.0.2 into game version 0.8.0.1.

I play on Steam so might be different i dont know.

Otherwise i heard its the battle loading screen that makes the game hang. It does so for me every 2:nd battle of the day so i have to close wow from task manager and restart. Then i get into the game.

Just now, peppesbodega2 said:

But wait a second. 

0.8.0.2 goes live tommorow, at least for EU. Have your server already got 0.8.0.2 or have you installed the mod pack for 0.8.0.2 into game version 0.8.0.1.

I play on Steam so might be different i dont know.

Otherwise i heard its the battle loading screen that makes the game hang. It does so for me every 2:nd battle of the day so i have to close wow from task manager and restart. Then i get into the game.

Sorry, I should have specified... This is on the NA server ... 

Evidently, 0.8.0.2.1325581 dropped this morning ...

NewVer802.jpg

• Aslain locked this topic