SUGGESTION TO WG: Change the wording of ban and warning messages

The news of the last wave of cheat bans is causing a lot of misplaced concern among players using legit modpacks from Aslain, Hakabase or ModStation. I think the main reason for this is the cryptic and short ban message that mentions 'illegal mods' only. I am sure the real cheaters complain the loudest, however, I got the impression a number of banned or warned players used illegal apps unwittingly. They may not know what program is the reason for the ban and because of the wording of the message their attention is focused entirely, and mistakenly, on something they got from a mod pack. I know WG has explained many times and many places what they regard as illegal mods, and their definition includes ReShade and other post processors, but for most people a mod is only what they got from a modpack. So when they are told they are using an illegal mod, they think they got it from the modpack and that will actually prevent them from considering what the real issue may be.
WG should change the wording of the ban message from 'You have received a first warning for using illegal modifications' to something closer to the EULA, like 'You have received a first warning for using illegal third party programs'. This change would help WG communicate more clearly what they mean.

p.s I have also posted this on the WoWS NA Forum:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/179440-suggestion-change-the-wording-of-ban-and-warning-messages/

• Like 1