Issues 8.0.2 to 8.0.3

1) Display issue in Tech Tree (using expanded tech tree) - notice duplicate panel display.  Started in version 8.0.2

image.png.a8db1d71505c4eb00995f39d59b71f10.png

2) WoWs Modpack - Finished Page - Displays option for WoT thumbs up (not expected) and selecting it also takes you to the WoT mudpack page (https://wgmods.net/46/) image.png.eb4e1e132e518de240384847c517bd2f.png

3) ran into an issue with Zeiss Zoom - 15% but will need to check more.  Issue is with calibration of distances to the additional zoom.  Prior to the install - when zoomed in I could set my target on estimated lead of say 10 when target was at 9.5 sec.  With the Zeiss zoom - followed same procedure but fell significantly short of target.  I use the static type 7 crosshair.

4) Will you be bringing back some of the older Detection Mods.  I used to use the Sixth Sense Colored Icons and before that the Black Citadel Chain detection mods.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

2 minutes ago, SilentRage007 said:

2) WoWs Modpack - Finished Page - Displays option for WoT thumbs up (not expected) and selecting it also takes you to the WoT mudpack page (https://wgmods.net/46/)

Because Aslain also has the WoT modpack, and there's no wgmods page for WoWs, so WoT link is displayed.

The option has been there quite a while by now :)

• Administrator

1. Confirmed. Well I guess we have to live with this, it's either intended or a mistake. I will try to ask the author. It's not game breaking.

2. I politely asked WoWs users to vote on my WoT modpack, that mods page is using WoWs logins, since it's made by WG.

3. Zeiss Zoom 15/20/25 will be updated in next modpack, maybe it will fix your issue. (currently x15 has settings from x25 maybe thats why you have this issue) (already updated in modpack #02)

4. They will be added when they are available, currently they are not. Their author/s are no updating them.