Game Shutdown

Hello,

I was disappointed that even after the update to 0.9.2, the ex usually won't close on my system.  Sometimes it does, and near as I can tell, the longer I have been playing the less likely it is to close properly.  Most often I have to use Task Manager.

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just my system?

I started a ticket with WG when it was still 0.9.1 and all I got was thanks for letting us know.

I used to have this issue as well but it changed a while back and I haven't had this in maybe a month or so.

Not sure what changed either, I was always assuming that one of the mods was responsible for this, still using files for w/e reason and preventing WoT from shutting down as you exit.

I barely ever change mods either, mostly only to check some new ones out but then I mostly go back to what I've always used.

So I really don't know, but I'm glad to not have to close it manually anymore. =3

E: I got the issue again recently, so I suppose it's more likely to get it, the longer you play.

I used to only play very few battles for a while but played quite a bit more battles recently.

RAM get's more and more of an issue too, the longer I play, so that's probably linked to the issue as well.

I only have 3.2GB (4GB actually but 32bit Vista), which doesn't help much, especially if you're running chrome with multiple sandboxed tabs while playing WoT.