Server Reticle not working in Arty (top down view) mode

A few versions back, all of sudden the Server Reticle is for some reason nolonger present.

And by Server reticle i mean the crosshair that is blue and displays where the server thinks you are aiming at.

I've attached the "_Aslain_logs.zip" file as requested.

If you require more info , let me know.

You can reach me ingame on EU server under the following username: _Shinzok_

_Aslain_logs.zip

Well that's just it i mean, on your 2nd picture , just right from the actual Aim location is that nice famous blue "Server Reticle"

There used to be the same actual thing , for the arty view.

What file i need to replace to have the same server reticle thing be in the arty view as the one in arcade view where it shows your blue "Server Reticle".

Hmmmm.... Weird.

You not have any arties ? cause that is the sniperview. from a normal tank. not the actual top down view , that actual arties have.

• Administrator

Well that's just it i mean, on your 2nd picture , just right from the actual Aim location is that nice famous blue "Server Reticle"

There used to be the same actual thing , for the arty view.

What file i need to replace to have the same server reticle thing be in the arty view as the one in arcade view where it shows your blue "Server Reticle".

Hmmmm.... Weird.

You not have any arties ? cause that is the sniperview. from a normal tank. not the actual top down view , that actual arties have.

I think if you use PMOD's server rectile it will look like that. In arty view it's better to have dotted server crosshair, instead of this one, that give not much info in arty view. 

People rather ask for something reverse, to not have it look like in sniper view.