Language changed itself

Same thing happened to me. Even try restoring to an older version. Didn't work. Also in to launcher screen its selected english but the game goes in polish or whaterever that langues is from screen above. Also switched from YassenKrassen to Locastan though that might cause language issues but it was not the problem. Anyway hope its resolved.

You must of had YassenKrassen selected before when there were two choices...Polish and English. With v.4.1.24 there is only Polish. The program seems to have left the YassenKrassen option selected, but it automatically selected Polish since it was the only option. Attention is always in the detail...lol. I missed it the first go too, so I had to figure out what "exit" was in Polish. GOOD thing there was only two choices! I de-selected YassenKrassen, did a clean install and checked the box to remove the contents of the DLC cache, and mine now works fine, in English I might add. I love how the program  now "remembers" what you selected from the last time..but it does bite one in the a$$ from time to time with the little details if one is not being attentive.

• Upvote 2

I have a partition on my hard drive I call the "WoT Locker" and I keep a virgin copy of :Games\World_of_Tanks\ folder there. Whenever there is a client update I run the WoTLauncher.exe from its' location so that it is always current and always virgin.  If I have a problem that I cant figure out quick it is then just a matter of right click on the virgin folder; hit copy, then go to the C:\ drive and paste over the top of \Games, (with a SSD Drive it copies it over the top in just a few minutes), run Aslain on the new copy and I am back in business in under 15 minutes. Trying to download the whole game over the internet is just TOO painful. Just a thought for the future.

We had one clan member select female crew members under ------ [ Garage Mods ] ------- and it changed it to the Polski Language, but that was a couple versions ago and it said right next to it that it would change the language, but it doesn't say that now so I don't know if it is still an issue or not.

There is also under  ----- [ Garage Mods ]------ Session Statistics; YasenKrasen (V1) that will change it to Polski 0.9.5.1 besides

the ---[ The Mod Pack ] ----- Chat Mods; Colored messages by YansenKrasen that will change it to Polskie

You must of had YassenKrassen selected before when there were two choices...Polish and English. With v.4.1.24 there is only Polish. The program seems to have left the YassenKrassen option selected, but it automatically selected Polish since it was the only option. Attention is always in the detail...lol. I missed it the first go too, so I had to figure out what "exit" was in Polish. GOOD thing there was only two choices! I de-selected YassenKrassen, did a clean install and checked the box to remove the contents of the DLC cache, and mine now works fine, in English I might add. I love how the program  now "remembers" what you selected from the last time..but it does bite one in the a$$ from time to time with the little details if one is not being attentive.

Thanks for the solution to this problem.  Enjoy your upvote!