seafalcon dmg panel+hitlog incompatible?

I am not quite sure what the message at the bottom of the loading screen is pointing to (1st screenshot)

it stops everything after hitlog.xc from working (2nd screenshot - has reticle mod etc. working)

so I uninstalled the whole package and re-installed without SF dmg panel

it works again  :)

ps. as a first time user of your mod, I think it's very impressive, thanks for the hard work Aslain

o7

post-560-0-09468100-1407049112_thumb.jpg

post-560-0-10821400-1407049223_thumb.jpg

You're trying to mix incompatible mods.

Aslain's Damage Panel and Seafalcon's Damage Panel are both... damage panels. You can't have 2 different kinds of damage panels at once. You'll have to choose between one or the either. (Go with Seafalcon's!  :D )

• Administrator

I am not quite sure what the message at the bottom of the loading screen is pointing to (1st screenshot)

it stops everything after hitlog.xc from working (2nd screenshot - has reticle mod etc. working)

so I uninstalled the whole package and re-installed without SF dmg panel

it works again  :)

ps. as a first time user of your mod, I think it's very impressive, thanks for the hard work Aslain

o7

The config failed for you, and what you see is a default XVM, please post all logs so we can tell more, without it, it's hard to tell what happened out there.

You're trying to mix incompatible mods.

Aslain's Damage Panel and Seafalcon's Damage Panel are both... damage panels. You can't have 2 different kinds of damage panels at once. You'll have to choose between one or the either. (Go with Seafalcon's!  :D )

Negative!  :P

My bad for being noob and not attaching logs, but that was the first thing I could think of, I was extra careful in not selecting any other hitlog/damage panel the second time I tried installing.

so update time, I have tried again with 3.8.3

same error during loading screen if I try to use SF d-panel

logs are attached this time  B)

If I were to re-install using a working selection of mods, would the updated logs be helpful?

ps. do you guys have some kind of parser to read these logs? lol hurts my eyes trying to read them

again, thanks for the replies

_Aslain_logs.zip

• Administrator

Negative!  :P

My bad for being noob and not attaching logs, but that was the first thing I could think of, I was extra careful in not selecting any other hitlog/damage panel the second time I tried installing.

so update time, I have tried again with 3.8.3

same error during loading screen if I try to use SF d-panel

logs are attached this time  B)

If I were to re-install using a working selection of mods, would the updated logs be helpful?

ps. do you guys have some kind of parser to read these logs? lol hurts my eyes trying to read them

again, thanks for the replies

Cannot reproduce your issue :( your setup is working fine on my pc.

However it remainds me some very old problem with patching files, they were corrupted on certain PC's, and not on mine.

post-1-0-89244600-1407138904_thumb.jpg

• Administrator

Keeping it in the same thread, I have gotten the same issues as OP, but I am only running 1 damage panel. I know the layout works since I was using it as of 9.1 and it was working fine ;<

I'm a dum dum who uses one drive I guess...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A2AAF571927578C9%21796

The same case like before, your PC is causing it.

ps. you didn't install with clean install, it's always good idea to try it in case of problems.