Notification Voice Files Missing or Damaged

Whenever I choose Save in The MODS Settings Screen I get this error....."The files for the selected notification voice are damaged or missing, notification voice will be set by default."  I have no idea what this means, or if it's even important.  Is there supposed to be a voice notification when the files need to be updated?

• Administrator

Whenever I choose Save in The MODS Settings Screen I get this error....."The files for the selected notification voice are damaged or missing, notification voice will be set by default."  I have no idea what this means, or if it's even important.  Is there supposed to be a voice notification when the files need to be updated?

Never heard of this before, sounds like a bug in modsettings API, you may want to report it to the autors too, as for here, please post logs to analyze.

I had this too, when using an early version of your pack and later adding multiline carousel manually.

Can recreate/fix the issue installing/uninstalling that mod as well.

So, that should be the source of the problem.

• Administrator

When 0.9.2 was released it killed all of my mods.  Once you released the update/installer I chose clean install, clear cache, (seemed to me like start from scratch option).

Since then I have done clean install with 8.2 version, but I did do upgrade with 8.3

I see the log you provided is from 3.8.2, do you have still issues in 8.3?

Report this issue here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/363138-

I cannot do anything about this issue, ask their authors, just don't mention you are using my modpack, they hate all users who use my modpack, and you will get no help, just some insults throwed at you.

Yes, I still have the issue with 8.3.  My credentials are no good on that eu server.  It says I can only have an account on either EU or NA.  I don't know what to do at this point.  I don't want to break my account at wargaming.net - NA