Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

• Administrator

Hello. Can I add my Korean translation to Aslain's modpack? Here is the file.

P.S : I'm a newcomer to this forum. So if this is not the right procedure, please teach me how to properly upload. Thank you.

P.S2 : Aslain, I love your modpack and your XVM. I always give big thank to your effort.

Thank you for this suprice translation :) I will try to add it :) Then we will see how it fits :)

Everything seems ok, have you skipped some lines? Think I saw english sometimes.

Also watch out for bugs, you have some lines beginning with en. this is error, all must be ko.

• Upvote 1

Hello, Aslain. Thanks for the fast feedback. but I forgot that other languages were written with their own character.(ex. Finnish is written as Suomi). So... Is it ok if I ask to change 'Korean' in language selection window to '한국어'? That would improve legibility for korean users. Also, I found errors in my readme file. Here I proofread and upload renewed version. Sorry for my mistakes...

readme_korean.rtf

• Administrator

Hello, Aslain. Thanks for the fast feedback. but I forgot that other languages were written with their own character.(ex. Finnish is written as Suomi). So... Is it ok if I ask to change 'Korean' in language selection window to '한국어'? That would improve legibility for korean users. Also, I found errors in my readme file. Here I proofread and upload renewed version. Sorry for my mistakes...

Yes, go for it, it would help a lot! At first I thought you already did it, then was debugging damn installer for 2h.... stupid me :) but I could not understand Japanese characters.

Namerno nisam hteo da stavljam slova sa kvacicama zbog cestih problema sa kodnim tipom fonta. Ovako je sigurnije

And that's the reason everyone uses UTF-8. IMHO it should be fixed but whatever Aslain prefers.