Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

I already updated this in my file.

Hope, you corrected this in your one.

Sorry.

Anyway is possible to download your english file from somwhere more often to keep translation fresh. it is better then to make so bbig translations. Today I am connected through VPN, so it was little bit complicated, but I want to have the file as actual as possible.

Thank you and once more sorry, I wil do my best to be more precious next time.

WoT_cz_translation_9.17.0.1_38.ini

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Today I added two new strings, you may include them if you want:

en.wnmarker_squareSmall=Rating marker: square on hp bar

en.OTM_Aslain_FatHpBar=OTM with thick HP bars by Aslain

en.OTM_OverHpBarField_1_PremiumStar=Star marker for premium vehicles

• Administrator

This is latest english translation for WoT installer: http://aslain.com/custom_messages/WoT_en_translation_9.19.0.2_13.ini

Latest spanish translation to be checked and updated: http://aslain.com/custom_messages/WoT_es_translation.ini

I have no swedish translation yet, so you would need to start over using english translation, change each line from en. to se. (or sv. - not sure which one is used, but it doesn't really matter, I can correct it later), and translate everything after equality sign (=). When you notice there is a dot sign in the end of sentence use dot too. Try to not repeat same sentences/strings, because it may break the preview system (write another similar sentence a bit differently).

Save as UTF-8 text.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Shingomera:

Better use " ue, ae and so on " for the German translation.

This seems to be a generel problem for these kind of Programs everywhere on Earth for German. Or at least the Programs I know so far :-).

There is no need to use ue, ae etc. The problem was that I used the wrong encoding. I've already changed it to the right one. It should be fixed in the next modpack.