Aslain

Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

1,008 posts in this topic

Added ES, PT and HR back to installer, HR requires Readme translation.

For ES:

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_sword" has not been defined for the "es" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "Vbaddict" has not been defined for the "es" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

For PT:

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_j1mbo_icons" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_kodos_icons" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_ixci_icons" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_man1aq" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_Odussomai" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_prudenter" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_Nikodemsky" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_PogS_COLOR_SIMPLE" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_Webium" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_over_target_markers_shadow_lesser" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_over_target_markers_shadow_standard" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_TessuMod" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "TessuMod" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "Vbaddict" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "wotTwitch" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "ally_outlines_always" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "ally_outlines_invisible" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_cw" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_random" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_teamchat" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_cybersport" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_historical" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_where" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "spotmessanger_extra" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "hdskins" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "XVM_tank_carousel_4" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "XVM_tank_carousel_5" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "aslains_recommended_modpack" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "GarageMods_tank_icons" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "GarageMods_crew_icons" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "utannouncer" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "BattleMessengerInfo" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "locastanshd" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "minimap_vito" has not been defined for the "pt" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

For HR:

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_locastans" has not been defined for the "hr" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "Vbaddict" has not been defined for the "hr" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

Warning: Custom message "PogS_COLOR_MAX_FSR_VR_1RLD" has not been defined for the "en" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "hr".

Warning: Custom message "PogS_COLOR_MAX_FSR_VR_1RLD" has not been defined for the "pl" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "hr".

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_sword" has not been defined for the "es" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".
Warning: Custom message "Vbaddict" has not been defined for the "es" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".

repaired the first error and the second added the new string.

es_translation.rar

Here's fixed translation for first two rows, not sure about third, I found it in hr translation but there isn't one in english... so I have placed that hr line at the end of hr translation for you to find it easily if you need to remove it.

Also, I have placed readme file for HR language in RAR.

hr_translation.rar

Added ES, PT and HR back to installer, HR requires Readme translation.

For PT:

Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_YasenKrasen" has not been defined for the "hr" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "pl".
Warning: Custom message "des_Desc_locastans" has not been defined for the "hr" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".
Warning: Custom message "Vbaddict" has not been defined for the "hr" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "en".
Warning: Custom message "PogS_COLOR_MAX_FSR_VR_1RLD" has not been defined for the "en" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "hr".
Warning: Custom message "PogS_COLOR_MAX_FSR_VR_1RLD" has not been defined for the "pl" language. Will use the custom message from the first language in which it was defined: "hr".

hey Aslain

sorry for the question but, none of the errors that you posted here is about pt translation... or am I mistaken?

it refers to HR, EN and PL language

can you post the PT errors so I can correct them, please?

thx

L_R_D

hey Aslain

sorry for the question but, none of the errors that you posted here is about pt translation... or am I mistaken?

it refers to HR, EN and PL language

can you post the PT errors so I can correct them, please?

thx

L_R_D

Fixed, it was from hr lang.

Lang files updated.

aslain, can put new strings have been added? or the number of rows? thx

hey aslain 

here is the corrected and revised file for PT

hope everything is right now.

if you see any errors please let me now

Cheers

L_R_D

pt_translation.rar

aslain, can put new strings have been added? or the number of rows? thx

I think this is a good idea

this way we copy-paste the lines to the end of the file and translate it.

It would be easier and faster.

Can we count on you for this?? ;)

thx

L_R_D

yesterday I compared all string using excel

it is an easy and fast way to do it

L_R_D

Thanks, updated both languages, will be in next release.

updated to 29/10/2014

PD The (en) file have errors some lines pt. added inside and strings with ; for not show inside (win chance strings)

es_translation29102014.rar

JuanKaMas,

AFAIK the win chance strings were removed because now you have to activate it in the XVM site.

I noticed that when I was reviewing the file from top to bottom, and realized that those strings were missing from the en. file

L_R_D

Translated the readme to dutch already. Here it is.

Halfway through the ini file for the complete dutch translation of that file.

readme_dutch.rtf

Thank you guys!

Aslain, is the 29-10 file the last updated file?

Yeah looks like that

Aslain, is the 29-10 file the last updated file?

Yeah looks like that

last en file:

en_translation.ini                  31-Oct-2014 13:01

i used this for the last update.

has translated the file from english to german but can't upload this here...

Don't have permission...

If wanted so this file is still already... ;)

Don't have permission...

What error do you see here exactly? You cannot use this extension? If so, use another one, like zip.

Don't have permission...

use rar or zip ini files not possible upload to forum.

Added updated en file v4.0.9

found these sentences in the en file:

931 ;en.winchance=Show Winchance [ON]
932 ;pl.winchance=Poka¿ szanse na zwyciêstwo
933 ;en.winchance_battleloading=on Battle loading window
934 ;pl.winchance_battleloading=na ekranie ³adowania bitwy
935 ;en.winchance_statisticform=on Statistic form window
936 ;pl.winchance_statisticform=na ekranie ze informacjami pod TAB
937 ;en.winchance_battleresults=on Battle results window
938 ;pl.winchance_battleresults=na ekranie z wynikami bitwy

do I let the ( ; ) stay before the sentence? 
can I remove the pl line?

thx

L_R_D

found these sentences in the en file:

931 ;en.winchance=Show Winchance [ON]
932 ;pl.winchance=Poka¿ szanse na zwyciêstwo
933 ;en.winchance_battleloading=on Battle loading window
934 ;pl.winchance_battleloading=na ekranie ³adowania bitwy
935 ;en.winchance_statisticform=on Statistic form window
936 ;pl.winchance_statisticform=na ekranie ze informacjami pod TAB
937 ;en.winchance_battleresults=on Battle results window
938 ;pl.winchance_battleresults=na ekranie z wynikami bitwy

do I let the ( ; ) stay before the sentence? 
can I remove the pl line?

thx

L_R_D

i removed from Spanish.ini, this sentences are old from winchance

Ignore it, I need to delete.