File not found on the re-installation of the XVM Mod

Looks like at least another week until 9.6 is deployed on NA server,  I guess the answer above explains why deleting the last modpack in anticipation of 9.6 was such a bad idea, now that WG is holding up installing said patch until gold league finals are over.  So no 9.5 mods for over a week or until 9.6 is released? 

aargh!

• Administrator

Looks like at least another week until 9.6 is deployed on NA server,  I guess the answer above explains why deleting the last modpack in anticipation of 9.6 was such a bad idea, now that WG is holding up installing said patch until gold league finals are over.  So no 9.5 mods for over a week or until 9.6 is released? 

aargh!

I will see if there is a chance to restore the files.

Sorry I removed all files for 95, you have to select something non-online from the installer, until they update NA to 96

Is there any chance of this happening I messed up and updated and now hate tanks. I love your mod pack and dlc so much I hate playing without. It's several days away still and multiple threads on the issue.If theres anything that can be done it would be appreciated( I won't complain like others though you work to hard on this stuff) if nothing can be done I will be anxiously awaiting 9.6 thanks again. <0