Long Loading Time and Crash to Desktop

Hey Aslain can you help me out please, need to know what you need to look for to find out if i have conflicts or 

something making my loader launch take almost 3 minutes, to get me into my garage from the time i click

play till I'm able to play anything. Also I am crashing to the desktop at the battle loading screen, so I am looking

for a solution to that also. So my question is what file do i need to upload for help or what do i need to look for 

thanks in advance aI know your busy but help is much appreciated. And I'm still on 9.5 I'm on the NA server.

• Administrator

Hard to tell since you didn't provide necessary files to analyze. (info in my sig)

It's bad news if you crash from time to time, most of such issues are undetectable, unless you have time to test every installed mod (remove them 1 by 1, and at some point you may stop crashing - still no guarantee here)

Hard to tell since you didn't provide necessary files to analyze. (info in my sig)

It's bad news if you crash from time to time, most of such issues are undetectable, unless you have time to test every installed mod (remove them 1 by 1, and at some point you may stop crashing - still no guarantee here)

Here are the logs you requested thanks in advance.

_Aslains_Installer.log

python.log