Blank Screen before login

Just a heads up installed (Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.4.2.9_96) on the Asia server and got a black blank screen just before you entered your login details. Started uninstalling auto login, disable intro movie etc. Found the affending mod was " Save Login". Once I disabled that I could then get to the login screen and enter my details.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Upvote 2

getting to the log in page and then getting black screen of death , will try disabling a few things in next install

ok deleted the SAVE LOGIN SERVER and it works fine for me now

Special thanks to KILLER KIRBY /I\ 

I

I 

above me  ;-)

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

I tried the above mentioned fixes to the issue but I still couldn't get it to work.

Anyone got anything else I can try other than reinstalling the game which I have done only to find out its a mod problem. :wacko:

Edit

Down loaded latest version, no issues Thank you Aslain

I'm in the same boat as akepmtb.

I logged into the game, realized I needed to update mods so logged out and did the update. Only to find since downloading I'm just getting the black screen even after doing the above suggested. So I know it's not the game, that was working before I did the mod update.

edit

OK now working with - Enable auto-login to the game, Skip Intro Movie & Favorite Server - all Disabled