Some bugs....

Hi Aslain

There r some Bugs at me. I already did a clean install and deleted all cache folder (DLC and wot) manually and with the installer. i updated once from 4.2.7 to 4.2.10 and from 4.2.8.1. and all time the same happens. when i overwrite the resmods from my wife it is working fine. when i update to 4.2.10 with the installer some things doesnt work:

the checkbox for the options are active

- i use blue and red - after install: green/red

- Mouse block doesnt work in zoom after update - i hate that that i can scroll throgh till to zoom and out

- the complete tankcarousell normally has WN8, average damage aso in the stats on a tank (also mark of Excellence aso) - after update: nothing - blank

- sixth sense the accousting timer dont work

more i havent found but pls help me..... whats the problem with the update ? i dont want to reinstall WOT - my internet connection is a shit 5MBit and it would take ages - pls help aslain :(

ng mongfevned

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer.log

in the noscroll.xml i got this:

<NoScroll.xml>
    <noScroll>False</noScroll>
    <defZoom>False</defZoom>
    <defZoomVal>2.0</defZoomVal>
</NoScroll.xml>

i am not a programmer but shouldnt it be something like wright ?

i reall yhave no idea whats wrong atm..is it my computer or the mod ? i really tried all i can.... since 6 hours now :( when i copy the red_mods folder from my wife (she installed 4.8) its working but when i update or clean install 4.8.10 50% isn woirking...

ng

• Administrator

Hi Aslain

There r some Bugs at me. I already did a clean install and deleted all cache folder (DLC and wot) manually and with the installer. i updated once from 4.2.7 to 4.2.10 and from 4.2.8.1. and all time the same happens. when i overwrite the resmods from my wife it is working fine. when i update to 4.2.10 with the installer some things doesnt work:

the checkbox for the options are active

- i use blue and red - after install: green/red

- Mouse block doesnt work in zoom after update - i hate that that i can scroll throgh till to zoom and out

- the complete tankcarousell normally has WN8, average damage aso in the stats on a tank (also mark of Excellence aso) - after update: nothing - blank

- sixth sense the accousting timer dont work

more i havent found but pls help me..... whats the problem with the update ? i dont want to reinstall WOT - my internet connection is a shit 5MBit and it would take ages - pls help aslain :(

ng mongfevned

Lots of Process exit code: 1 in your logs, your PC blocked the installation process. 

Might be some AV sof etc... etc... 

GL with fixing this

ok its working again. it seems that it was a problem with the security on the folder wot. i renamed WOT folder, deleted the complete temp folder, overworked the sercurity on the folders and files and restarted the computer and tada, its working. Thanx a lot for the help aslain - u r the best, really. your work is hilarious. !!!

ng