lots of problem aslain 9.6 4.2.23

@aslain

1. iam very confused, why there is still bug reload in original crosshair/deegie sight mod from the newest aslain modpack??

2. why there is still crash to dekstop (sometimes) when iam using gnome, krietsberg, [some other game not worth mentioning] sound mod??

3. using war piciu sound mod, make my tiger P HD in garage -> bug (bug textute HD in tiger P before micropatch for WOT 0.9.6), is that way -> my WOT sometimes = CTD??

4. why, sometimes, after battle, back to my garage, my mouse suddenly become stuck in the middle of screen, and cant move at all ??

5. why there is a bug -> a tank die, but still its show up in my screen??

t%2044%20die_zpsurd8sruk.jpg

6. can u make a HP bar like this;

HP%20mod_zps3u3fbk9u.jpg

7. why large panel (especially advanced panel) and hitlog become a mess like this??

panel%20damage_zpsvwhyjivd.jpg

*iam using 1080p...

8. best regards .... :)

• Administrator

Deegie still have reload issues because this is abondoned mod, and that guy who took over it, have no access to sources, to fix it, so he copied prosights script from protanki modpack, which is spamming in garage with unlicences use info and displaying links to download their modpack because "its the best in the word" bla bla spam. not a chance to add this modpack again.

As for other issues try 4.2.24. Will look at it later again if you still have issues :)

Deegie still have reload issues because this is abondoned mod, and that guy who took over it, have no access to sources, to fix it, so he copied prosights script from protanki modpack, which is spamming in garage with unlicences use info and displaying links to download their modpack because "its the best in the word" bla bla spam. not a chance to add this modpack again.

As for other issues try 4.2.24. Will look at it later again if you still have issues :)

in version xxx. 24, still there is mess ;

mess%201_zpsbpc8ajvb.jpg

only fix with this mode ;

mess%202_zpsvc6fjphj.jpg

plz, can u make option to the bottom, ?? iam using 1080p or 2300x1300, the problem still there....

btw, still there is  CTD with aslain xxx. 24.... :)

in aslain version xxx.25, stilll there is a mess ;

mess%203_zpse0keochu.jpg

in top or middle left, still like that.... *iam using resolution 2300x1300.... :(

still crash to desktop.... with aslain modpack version xxx.25... here its my log ;

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2l61alcfb6evbb4/python.rar

whats wrong with my WOT?? :(

• Administrator

in aslain version xxx.25, stilll there is a mess ;

mess%203_zpse0keochu.jpg

in top or middle left, still like that.... *iam using resolution 2300x1300.... :(

You have to edit config files to find more suitable position. This is working as intended. Cannot make it to perfectly fit on the screen, since the people are using various resolutions, various mods, impossible to pleasure everyone.

Crashing, no idea, I do not crash.

You have to edit config files to find more suitable position. This is working as intended. Cannot make it to perfectly fit on the screen, since the people are using various resolutions, various mods, impossible to pleasure everyone.

Crashing, no idea, I do not crash.

using resolution 1080p still there the mess....

and, what about my python log?? whats wrong with aslain mod pack?? 

• Administrator

using resolution 1080p still there the mess....

and, what about my python log?? whats wrong with aslain mod pack?? 

In my modpack, with my XVM setup, you will have top hitlog position overlapping on Large playrs panel, this is how it works. You are not suppose to use large player in battle all the time, for me it's just for information in the beginning of battle, and thats it :)

Python log shows some errors, but it's not informative to me, since if one mod fails, it may cause some wot files to throw errors, and it gives me nothing, maybe WG devs can use it, but not me.

In my modpack, with my XVM setup, you will have top hitlog position overlapping on Large playrs panel, this is how it works. You are not suppose to use large player in battle all the time, for me it's just for information in the beginning of battle, and thats it :)

Python log shows some errors, but it's not informative to me, since if one mod fails, it may cause some wot files to throw errors, and it gives me nothing, maybe WG devs can use it, but not me.

too bad, u dont know anything about crash with aslain mod pack ?? :(

by the way.... real time reload for ally and enemy, with new option shadow weak or strong, both of them doesnt work anymore in your mod pack version xx.27.... :(

#arniGX

Hi

Youre only option is to trim down all that info. Honestly? Do you need that much? 

Remove damage-blocked mod and then change inside playersPanel.xc with

Notepad++ and just keep relevant info, if you press "TAB" during battle you can

quickly get more info if you need.

#arniGX

Hi

Youre only option is to trim down all that info. Honestly? Do you need that much? 

Remove damage-blocked mod and then change inside playersPanel.xc with

Notepad++ and just keep relevant info, if you press "TAB" during battle you can

quickly get more info if you need.

do u know why i love forth panel than 2nd panel?? because in forth panel, i can see who is plat who isnt, without pressing the TAB key ... thas way i prefer to using forth panel in my battle than 2nd panel.... this way, iam propose to aslain to make 3rd option for hitlog, to have move it in bottom (just like option in solo modpack, top, middle, bottom),.... but, i dont know why aslain not have 3rd option something like that....

Hi

Ok, you want "large panel" on ears? Then you have to trim and move the hitlog 

in anyway you like. 

Open hitLog.xc and change (take away) all that you want at "formatHistory" 

Then you can place the hitlog wherever you want by changing "x" and "y" numbers.

Remember to save youre personal hitLog.xc for reinstall.

(I also have trimmed down my "Large" panel and hitlog)

Hi

Ok, you want "large panel" on ears? Then you have to trim and move the hitlog 

in anyway you like. 

Open hitLog.xc and change (take away) all that you want at "formatHistory" 

Then you can place the hitlog wherever you want by changing "x" and "y" numbers.

Remember to save youre personal hitLog.xc for reinstall.

(I also have trimmed down my "Large" panel and hitlog)

thx, dude, i change from 260 to 460 in hitlog xvm....:)

@aslain

but, this aslain modpack, still buggy.... sometimes.... my mouse stuck in screen, cant move it at all.... after random battle... why this happen ??

in your new mod pack, version xxx.33... still teher is a bug -> sometimes, my mouse lock up in screen after random battle, and back to my garage.... :(

in your new mod pack, version xxx.33... still teher is a bug -> sometimes, my mouse lock up in screen after random battle, and back to my garage.... :(

Hi

Sometimes these problems are individual, meaning that it might be other software or hardware conflicts. 

It can range from ram, mousesoftware, drivers et.c. If its continuing and getting frustrating. Uninstall 

WoT, clean youre computer (CCleaner), update drivers, defragment et.c. Then reinstall WoT and mods.

• Administrator

What Grandort said.

Also it might be some mod from the modpack, recently we have a lot of stability problems. this can be either WG and mod makers who are not paying enough attention to bugs they create. I experienced this lockup in garage after battle sometimes, and when I was left clicking the mouse pointer was jumping around.

What Grandort said.

Also it might be some mod from the modpack, recently we have a lot of stability problems. this can be either WG and mod makers who are not paying enough attention to bugs they create. I experienced this lockup in garage after battle sometimes, and when I was left clicking the mouse pointer was jumping around.

yup, that the bug.... :)

i think the problem is because one of your sight/crosshair mod.... :)

Hi

Sometimes these problems are individual, meaning that it might be other software or hardware conflicts. 

It can range from ram, mousesoftware, drivers et.c. If its continuing and getting frustrating. Uninstall 

WoT, clean youre computer (CCleaner), update drivers, defragment et.c. Then reinstall WoT and mods.

i was uninstall aslain modpack complet, but my wot does not want to start up at all.... so i reinstall aslain modpack.... and suddenly, my wot become normal again.... :(

Yup, you should not use uninstaller, untill I fix it. You have to manualy remove all in res_mods, then create empty 0.9.6 folder there.

your mod aslain mod pack version xxx.35, beside mouse lock up, crash to dekstop.... there is new bug.... in my garage, after installed aslain xxx.35, my wot still ask permission for upgrade xxx.34 with aslain mod pack xxx.35.... :)

• Administrator

thx, dude....

btw...

can u investigated my CTD??

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0io6vi4l5jp8vs/CTd_aslain_mod_pack_v_x.96.36.rar

with mod pack xxx.39

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b21klztdasf91b/CTd_aslain_mod_pack_v_x.96.39.rar

with mod pack xxx.39

..... :(

If you experience CTDs occasionaly, then I can do nothing about it, if this is 100% of time then it's easier to investigate, but the condition is to reproduce this on my computer.

I find that 90% of the time when I get the Mouse Freeze, I'm using Team Speak 3 and I'm talking at the time it happens. I use push to talk to people don't hear background noise at my house, music ect ect.

Not sure if this is important, but I've found if I just make sure I'm not talking (pressing talk button) when I come out of a battle with Platoon / Clan Skirmish it only happens occasionly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

What Grandort said.

If you experience CTDs occasionaly, then I can do nothing about it, if this is 100% of time then it's easier to investigate, but the condition is to reproduce this on my computer.

so.... its random CTD, and cant fix at all?? :(

anyway....

today, after using aslain mod pack v96.46....suddenly there is an error like this;

missing file of hangar premium 12 april??? what is that?? there is no micropatch update today.... using -> "X:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Tanks\WOTLauncher.exe" -integrity_default_client -> its useless ....

how to fix this error?? :(

post-5252-0-65682600-1428508474_thumb.jp

Hi

I got rid of my CTD when actually started using Aslains newest OTM-Reload. 

Everything else the same except for _init_.pyc who I got the 22.12.2014 version.

Sometimes you should keep an eye out so you dont accidently install an older 

version of some file. Can easily happen if you dont update what you have in

Aslain_Custom_mods folder from time to time.

Means ASIA server hasnt updated to new minipatch yet, dont use new installer until they will update your region. To fix use older installer.

ok, thx dude.... but i've still using aslain modpack v96.46.... i've rename -> hangar_premium_23feb_v3.pkg -->> 12 april.... and its work

btw, in your aslain modpack v96.47, KT traverse sound is bug (there is a loop turret traverse sound)... and after i've remove all KT gun sound, engine sound, hit sound... the original file traverse sound still not there, why??

after i've -> recheck integrity file WOT... the original of turret traverse sound sometime back to normal, sometime does not.....

why?? its there is something wrong?? :(

Means ASIA server hasnt updated to new minipatch yet, dont use new installer until they will update your region. To fix use older installer.

last night, my wot still perfect working normal with your aslain mod pack v96.54, but this morning my wot cant login to garage at all... after uninstal aslain mod pack, my wot cant start up at all....

so, i want reinstall again, your mod pack suddenly take forever to update and its fail too... but it must to force to instal again.... but, after that, my wot still cant start up at all... why??? :(

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

python.log