Could you add our clan Icon to na full folder?

Not sure if it will be added or if stuff like that will be updated in certain intervals only.

Also, your icon is half as big (32x32, instead of 64x64) as the usual clan icons.

In any case, I've enlarged your icon to the normal size and I'll upload a .zip which you can try out and see if that works (just run a replay to see if it does).

The file contains a res_mods folder, which you can drag into your main WoT directory and it should add your clan's icon to the NA folder.

The whole mod1.zip (don't extract it) you can place into Aslains_Custom_mods folder, in order to always install this item automatically when you run Aslain's installer (only actually do it if the res_mods one works).

If you already have a mod1.zip file in that folder, just rename mine to mod2.zip or up to mod10.zip, depending on your own custom mods (even if that isn't relevant for you, you might have to pass this info to your clan members - it's common sense but idk if everyone has it).

E3manually + custom 2.zip

E: Also, scan the file for viruses. I shouldn't have any but better safe than sorry.

E2: Actually, my icon might not work since it's called CRF2.png, I'll rename it and re-upload. Not sure if that helps though, I've no idea how the playerspanel pulls up the icons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Could you state if adding the icon manually actually did work for you/your clan?

I wouldn't think it did but it'd be nice to have a confirmation about it.

Yes of course :) As long as the clan tag or name matches, the XVM will show an icon.