Tank Carousel Filter

Rather than make a new topic, I thought I'd add to this. I hope the OP doesn't mind.

Is there a way to make tanks that you've designated as "preferential" appear in their normal place with tanks of the same nation when showing all tanks, rather than appearing at the front of the carousel?

I've been digging through files and cannot locate anything that would effect how they are sorted. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Aslain!

You really makes a lot of people addicted to you! Me included! Love your modpack :)

I wondered if it was possible to get this version of "Advanced info on carusel":

Battletiers, MasteryMark, Marks of excellence, Win Rate, WN8.

MoE grafical only.

I have no need to see what dmg i do with my tank or how many battles i played it.

I like to see Battletiers, MasterMark, Mark of Excellence(grafical), Winrate and would love to see my WN8 for the tank im playing.

That way i can improve my skills on particular tanks, where my WN8 is low.

So much info on the screen and i just thought that the dmg i do with my tank isnt needed.

I Wonder... is it possible to make it so you can choose what to have with checkboxes like some of the other stuff in your mod? Maybe easier for you..if its possible. Then all can do it like they prefer.

:)

Sovgodt

ps. and im amazed so fast you reply! Thanks a lot!

Hi

This can be done the same way as playerpanels, battleinfo et.c.

You open carousel.xc in Notepad++ and go down to "extraFields": [

and pick what you want to be shown.

You can Google for macros and even other modders settings.

Roughneck over at NA forums is good with the carousel stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, your work is much appreciated!

I know there are several iterations of the information shown in the tank carousel, just not quite what my own preference is. I usually just pick Mastery Mark and Marks of Excellence (graphical), then just copy in the extra lines for Battle Tier from a saved text file.  If it's no big deal, could you add that iteration in the installer? No worries if you can't or don't want to, it's just more work for you. Although, thinking about it, if you were to change it to ask the user each individual piece they wanted, then make the config based on all of their selections, that would be nifty.  But, I have no idea how hard that would be.

Keep up the great work!

Hi

You can always make Aslains modpack to automatically install youre

own settings, tweaks and mods.

In youre case you make a folder-tree like this "res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain" 

with youre own carousel.xc in it.

Then zip it and add to folder "Aslain_Custom_mods"