Fire and smoke effects.

After updating I no longer see fire and smoke effects. A few others have seen this as well. Can you please look into it. Others without Aslains report no problems. Your mod pack is the only one I use. Please take a look. Thanks.

I have the same issues. After micro patch had CTD which I fixed after uninstalling Gnomefathers sound effects (BUMMER).  But cant seem to figure out which mod is causing me to not see any fire and smoke effects. Also seemed like I wasn't seeing the dirt thrown up by the treads. 

Ok well don't think its the crosshairs as I unchecked all of them and the missing effects were still there so at this point I have no clue. Hope you can fix as I really like your mod.

What i know for sure:

1) Single mods don't cause the problem.

2)Other mod packs work fine after clean wot is installed ( in other partition).

I have the same issue. Seems all particle based smoke and fire type effects are simply disabled.

I've tried completely removing contents of Res_Mods folder and the problem persists. Tried clean install and clear caches as per your instructions and still no joy.

I even ran the uninstaller for the entire modpack, and that just caused the game to not load at all.

Just passing on the info in case it helps you narrow down what the cause is :)

I'm sure it's not caused by modpack, I see no effects even on clean client.

It's definitely modpack related. I just did clean installs of everything, problem does not exist with mod-free install of WoT. After installing the modpack, problem returns.