Is there an fdp file available for the hit.fev etc. sounds?

I was wondering if anyone found the fdp file for the sounds made when you are hit by a shell? All I want to do is increase the volume on the shells which cause damage to my tank. I have been searching the internet and found nothing. I see lots of fev and fsb files but no fdp. I don't think I can increase the volume of particular sounds without the fdp.

wjschneider

• Downvote 1

FMOD software was used to create the fev and fsb files. Part of the process also generates the fdp file. You need the fdp file if you want to use FMOD to change any aspect of the sound. I am only a beginner using FMOD. Using Noble_Platoon's fdp I was able to create some music. But Noble does not have the fdp for hit sounds. I have seen some fdp files for hit sounds, but they are for the particular mod that person made, and they are a few years old. I am looking for the fdp for the current games hit sounds.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, I can't ask (yet) since I don't play on the EU server I am not allowed to post on the public forum. I thought maybe you might be in contact with him...or know of an email address I could use.

Well, I finally did ask Wargaming and they said they do not give out the fdp files for modders. I did get a message to vito74m and he said that the sound for hits was at a high decibel and it would distort if made any higher. When I said I still wanted the fdp file he did not respond. So, no luck here.

Edited by wjschneider