9.7 mod pack

As 9.7 has been released for all of Europe today, downloads of the DLC can result in 404's or E_CON_TIMEOUT messages. Chances of this happening may vary from time to time, but you'll probably be better off trying to download tomorrow or later this week.

Just a thought, but a torrent should be able to carry the weight of this right? And you could check/uncheck the mods you want from that. But i'm guessing there is a lot of "stuff" going on behind the scenes of the mod installer... like i said just a thought :P

EDIT: So does any one have any idea when downloads will be up and running again?, as in when the storm has settled :)

Try night time and mornings.

Installer basically unpacks and takes out a lot of manual work on the user side. I'd personally prefer to just wait for a drop in traffic than having to go through all the hassle a torrent would bring. With that being said, Bittorrent still allows certain people to create so called DNA downloads which could be a solution to all of this. Still this is up to Aslain, but just putting it out there.

• Upvote 1