Games crashes to desktop probably every 3-5 games

guys, 'standard sights' OR 'no zoom', is what I'm picking up.

Which do you prefer? I prefer 30X zoom, so am doing it with 'standard sights'. No problems so far.

If you prefer your sights mod you might instead use 'WoT zoom (X8 max)'.

and it might not be 'every sight mod' combined with 'either of the zooms (K vs P)'. It may even be 'with this graphics', or PC config, or whatever.

what I'm leaning to is 'with both a sight mod and a zoom mod' there's a problem, on my PC.

I have the same problem. Game crashes to desktop when I'm fighting after some match. When I try to relogin, game freeze at loading screen before enter battle but I still can see my teamate and enemy name over tank (real ingame)

PS:

I don't take screenshot when loading screen freeze but I see another people got the same problem so I take his screenshot

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2077-i-dont-know-what-you-call-this/

post_1523_0_59394700_1430114436.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Hi

#aya888888. The white semicircle in the top left. Did it pulsate or move?

Had a similar problem with Taipan crosshair and Direction Box mod.

It was red and pulsated, also couldnt enter battle.

It's DamnYankee's screenshot so I don't know the white semicircle in the top left pulsate or move.

I only have game crash after 3-5 games bug. After game crashes I relogin and battleloading screen freeze. I can see tank name on screen like the top right screenshot (that name move when I turn the mouse)

Hi,

@aya888888, A fellow clan member also had random game crashes when he updated his Aslian mods on Saturday.  He later on removed the multihitlog and the crashes in his case stopped.  After I got my frozen snipper mode fixed, I also suddenly had the crashes and then removed multihitlog (took short cut and deleted from script folder) and so far no more crashes.

Hi

#aya888888. The white semicircle in the top left. Did it pulsate or move?

Had a similar problem with Taipan crosshair and Direction Box mod.

It was red and pulsated, also couldnt enter battle.

It moved slowly and pulsated, but remained white. I'm using Degies(sp) Gunsight.

try to remove the auto aim MOD, I've solved a phenomenon that is loaded with it does not end

Would be shitty if this causes the crashes, the mod is quite usefull.

Disabled the zoom mod and the multihitlog, still got a crash. Never used "harpoon" thingy, can't be it.

Downloading the new installer atm, will see if it changes anything...

If it happens again, I'll give up on this mod pack, not worth it destroying stats and games like this... :|

• Administrator

Well .. game crashed again, having the latest installer. Can't afford to crash like once an hour like that. Going to look for another mod pack sadly...

Good luck, from what I see it happens to any modpack, unless you mean some super small minimalistic modpacks with 5 mods inside ;)