3.8.9 Prevents WoT from running

• Administrator

I can get the launcher to start. But once i click play, the launcher window disappears and nothing else happens. I restart the launcher and it repeats.I'll run the integrity check and let you know.

Whatever causing this, I'm certain that it is not related to the installer.

WOW.....I was just providing a data point while trying to help the cause   I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt....lmfao

You misunderstand, my feelings weren't hurt. I just find that pointing out it's working for you is pointless. Now here's a box of crayon's and go enjoy your lunch.

• Downvote 1

Obviously your feelings were hurt. LMFAO even harder.

ok...I'll draw you a pretty picture even you can understand. Imagine this; Your house is on fire. The fire department is there putting it out. Your neighbor from across the street shows up and says, "My house isn't on fire". When people are having a problem, they don't need to hear how great your situation is. Aslain's product is wonderful and I like it a lot. He has thousands of people who have no problems with the update. I already know that. Having a crayon eating troll come here telling me they're not having a problem doesn't hurt my feelings. You're just the neighbor that doesn't have enough good sense to keep his mouth shut. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ok...I'll draw you a pretty picture even you can understand. Imagine this; Your house is on fire. The fire department is there putting it out. Your neighbor from across the street shows up and says, "My house isn't on fire". When people are having a problem, they don't need to hear how great your situation is. Aslain's product is wonderful and I like it a lot. He has thousands of people who have no problems with the update. I already know that. Having a crayon eating troll come here telling me they're not having a problem doesn't hurt my feelings. You're just the neighbor that doesn't have enough good sense to keep his mouth shut. 

Now I'm ROFLMAO...I'm really sorry.  I didn't realize you were only ten

• Upvote 1

Now I'm ROFLMAO...I'm really sorry.  I didn't realize you were only ten

I'm far from 10. I was bringing it down to an intelligence level you could understand. The fact that you insist on continuing on proves you're just a troll. Now hush youngin and let mom and dad talk.

• Downvote 1

Hi there , now the integrity launcher command is " -integrity_default_client " without quotes :) , try that

Regards,

BeGi:

:) Yes, thank you. I ran it without quotes. So far I've run the integrity check and an AV scan. Everything says things should be fine. I've uninstalled both mods and WoT. Currently downloading WoT and I'll see what happens when it's ready. Thanks for your help.

You're far over-extending the situation. You're saying that 3.8.9 is flawed. However, if it's working for the rest of us, that immediately provides you with the information that it's a localized issue on your computer; not a universal issue with 3.8.9.

You could have responded with "I guess that mean there's something up with my computer" rather than "well aren't you just a special cookie".

Also, you responded to 98whiteMC's taunting. Never do that. You're feeding the conflict; which brings some of the fault to you as well.

Obviously your feelings were hurt. LMFAO even harder.

As for you, you could have apologized rather than flaming/bashing/taunting Capin. You were obviously trying to pick a fight, which is not something to do. A simply apology or explanation that you were just trying to imply that 3.8.9 is not flawed for everyone would have sufficed much better.

Also, you were acting like a 10 year old when you said "LMFAO little 10 year old". You're accusing someone of being 10 when you're the one acting like it? Grow up, please.

Both of you are at fault here. Also 98whiteMC, telling Capin to take it to the chat box is a bad idea. That is not the purpose of the chat box. Settle it via. PM or in-game, but not on a public Forum post and not in the Shoutbox.

/argument

You're far over-extending the situation. You're saying that 3.8.9 is flawed. However, if it's working for the rest of us, that immediately provides you with the information that it's a localized issue on your computer; not a universal issue with 3.8.9.

You could have responded with "I guess that mean there's something up with my computer" rather than "well aren't you just a special cookie".

Also, you responded to 98whiteMC's taunting. Never do that. You're feeding the conflict; which brings some of the fault to you as well.

As for you, you could have apologized rather than flaming/bashing/taunting Capin. You were obviously trying to pick a fight, which is not something to do. A simply apology or explanation that you were just trying to imply that 3.8.9 is not flawed for everyone would have sufficed much better.

Also, you were acting like a 10 year old when you said "LMFAO little 10 year old". You're accusing someone of being 10 when you're the one acting like it? Grow up, please.

Both of you are at fault here. Also 98whiteMC, telling Capin to take it to the chat box is a bad idea. That is not the purpose of the chat box. Settle it via. PM or in-game, but not on a public Forum post and not in the Shoutbox.

/argument

Hi scorp, the first quote you used from me wasn't about the situation of the mod. It was specifically aimed at the troll. Yes, you're right. Never feed the trolls. Sorry that spilled over.

• Upvote 1

Anyone having a problem with the new REPLAY mod that we now have?

I click on it and it freezes the whole page, I have to Crl / Alt / Delete. shut the game down and then reload WoT. I did this a few times just to see if it was me, B) Nope, still does not work :wub: .

Regards

CP

Anyone having a problem with the new REPLAY mod that we now have?

I click on it and it freezes the whole page, I have to Crl / Alt / Delete. shut the game down and then reload WoT. I did this a few times just to see if it was me, B) Nope, still does not work :wub: .

Regards

CP

Do you have many replays in the folder?

The more replays the longer it runs without "reaction".

Can you try to let it run? For me it lasts nearly 3 minutes without reaction and it looks completely frozen...