Mysterious flipping tanks

Hacks. It's all hacks.

A YouTube link would have been much more preferable.

Anyways... I've watched the video. Definitely a strange glitch. Is this the only time that it happened, or does it happen every battle? If it's a persisting problem, I may be able to replicate it... otherwise it may have just been a one-time thing. Random bugs sometimes happen once and never show up again.

Hacks. It's all hacks.

A YouTube link would have been much more preferable.

Anyways... I've watched the video. Definitely a strange glitch. Is this the only time that it happened, or does it happen every battle? If it's a persisting problem, I may be able to replicate it... otherwise it may have just been a one-time thing. Random bugs sometimes happen once and never show up again.

Hi Scorp. It's an ongoing thing. It doesn't happen every battle. But it seems to be happening more frequently.. I'll post any video's in youtube if I have any more.

I've seen this a few times and never thought anything of it, tbh.

As you can see in your clip, it's also not every vehicle just randomly turning 180°, but only you, the luchs and the pz; the others turn for 135°.

With that in mind, it's more important where they turn to and that's the center of the battlefield, aka. where the action will be going on / towards the enemy.

Personally, I believe that it's merely the game aligning the tanks after just putting them on the map.

Maybe the placement before the "flip" is a default alignment for a set of maps and the game then simply adjusts that for every map / game mode.

The player actually seeing this could be due to server-/game-lag.

Least that's what I make of it.

• Upvote 1