What is going on with download speed?

It's not always as easy as just "getting/buying a better server". Server load is always an issue when confronted with high demand. Even the best server in the world would have these issues if there's over a million connections to it. Bandwidth, active connections, CPU usage and loads of other variables come into play when hosting webpages, DLC or other stuff. Not to mention that a lot of hosting providers limit the available bandwidth per virtual server to not impact other virtual servers when one is confronted with a high demand.

So to everyone who's here to complain about download speed: calm your tits and hold your horses. it will improve over time. Just be patient.

• Upvote 1

It's not always as easy as just "getting/buying a better server". Server load is always an issue when confronted with high demand. Even the best server in the world would have these issues if there's over a million connections to it. Bandwidth, active connections, CPU usage and loads of other variables come into play when hosting webpages, DLC or other stuff. Not to mention that a lot of hosting providers limit the available bandwidth per virtual server to not impact other virtual servers when one is confronted with a high demand.

So to everyone who's here to complain about download speed: calm your tits and hold your horses. it will improve over time. Just be patient.

Want kidding me that called poor management, there by from cheap servers the power have to remain stable for connection. A VPS is shit you should equal a root fetch a decent connection, the most you can afford as well as ordinary consumers.

Want kidding me that called poor management, there by from cheap servers the power have to remain stable for connection. A VPS is shit you should equal a root fetch a decent connection, the most you can afford as well as ordinary consumers.

Feel free to donate then.

If not, stop whining. Plenty things you can do while waiting to download.

I for one am very grateful towards Aslain for what he has done for us. What took me a week in gathering separate mods now takes less then 10 minutes.

• Upvote 2