Attention: from 24th July to 10th August I will be in a very weak internet zone. It's unlikely that I'll release any updates in that time, I probably cannot provide any support either. Unless I find a strong signal on some mountain top. / Uwaga: od 24 Sierpnia do 10 lipca będę w strefie gdzie jest zbyt słaby internet żeby wypuszczać aktualizacje paczek. W tym czasie wsparcie z mojej strony będzie ograniczone. Przy odrobinie szczęścia może uda mi się znaleźć mocny sygnał, wtedy jest szansa na coś, ale nie obiecuję.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tiofut02

replay manager

4 posts in this topic

replay manager in aslain mod pack installer deconnecte server

Yes, and tbh don't ask how it works, it suppose to work, but disconnecting me too. So can someone confirm this before I get rid of it?

OMG this was so obvious....

You know why it disconnects you guys? Because WoT replays must be played in offline mode :) 

In the garage when logged in, all you can is to review list of replays with some details, but you cannot play, when you try to play it, it will disconnect you, to help it :) Once disconnected click on replay manager icon again (on the login page) and then you can play a replay.