Wargaming OpenID instead of user registration?

Open ID would be pretty nice. Regardless, I'm very happy that this website's formatting is so similar to the WoT Forums. Setting up my profile page, signature, and getting to use the editors was very simple thanks to the practically identical formats.

If you're familiar with the WoT Forums, setting up an account here shouldn't take more than a few minutes. I'm sure you have a few minutes to spare, right?  :P

• Upvote 1

Open ID will only encourage trolls imo. "Your idea sucks, look at your stats" Let people put their own sigs if they want to share details about their gaming.

First post here.  Thanks Aslain, been using your mudpack for a WHILE and getting others on the train too, keep it up if you can!

Open ID will only encourage trolls in my opinion. "Your idea sucks, look at your stats". Let people put their own sigs if they want to share details about their gaming.

First post here.  Thanks Aslain, been using your modpack for a WHILE and have been getting others on-board the train too; keep it up if you can!

Let's hope he can keep it up, haha!

To be honest, trolls should just be added to your Ignore List (There's a Forum Block list). Also, if you don't want to post your stats, you don't have to. There are many other possibilities for a signature. Heck, if you don't want to put a sig, you don't have to. Regardless, trolls are inevitable. Since Aslain.com is new right now, we shouldn't have a problem with trolls. But as with any online website or Forum, someone will eventually sign up who decides to make life harder for others. The best course of action is to report them to a moderator, add them to your Ignore List, and move on. No reason to let that hinder your actions.

I for one am happy there are new registrations and that Aslain now has this site. The WG EU site was terrible as I was not allowed to post (no EU games, I am on another server) and report bugs/feedback.

Thanks for moving over to this site Aslain :)

Would be nice if we could link our account info though cx btw scorp do you mean Poster and not Poaster lol

I'd assume that it's a pun, of sorts, such as "stahp" or "moar", substituting "stop" and "more", respectively.