Colored Damage Stickers bugged

Hello,

I have installed the 'Colored Damage Stickers CDS_1' mod from the 4.3.12. Unfortunately it appears to be bugged.

Shows green color for penetrating hits. Also has some pink color, I have no idea what that means, and as far as I can find this mod separately on curse it hasn't been updated to 9.7

I could provide screenshots but the green markers for penetrating hits is easily reproduceable.

I'm playing on NA. Thanks for your consideration.

If you compare the stickers in CDS_1 with the stickers in the res\packages\misc.pkg\maps\fx\damage_stickers (unzipped), you will see that some of the stickers match up and some no longer match up. Also there seems to be one less in misc.pkg for some reason. For example, it seems in misc.pkg only number 12 is a non-penetration, but in CDS_1 numbers 6, 7 and 8 appear to be non-penetration. I found a version of the colored stickers that seem to match misc.pkg at http://www.mediafire.com/download/um6eowj6o267pnt/CDS.rar. I put them in my \res_mods\0.9.7\maps\fx\damage_stickers folder.

• Upvote 1