Error in playerspanel.xc and 2 more files

Aslain,

I've found error in playerspanel.xc, battleloading.xc and statisticform.xc files. Instead of:

xvm://res/icons/flags/{{flag|empty}}.png

there should be:

xvm://res/icons/flags/{{flag|default}}.png

And one more thing. There is new option in battle.xc file called "showAliveNotFrags" which shows number of alive tanks instead of destroyed. Personally, I preferred to see how much tanks are alive, so you could add this option in installer.

• Administrator

Aslain,

I've found error in playerspanel.xc, battleloading.xc and statisticform.xc files. Instead of:

xvm://res/icons/flags/{{flag|empty}}.png

there should be:

xvm://res/icons/flags/{{flag|default}}.png

And one more thing. There is new option in battle.xc file called "showAliveNotFrags" which shows number of alive tanks instead of destroyed. Personally, I preferred to see how much tanks are alive, so you could add this option in installer.

Not a bug, this is made like that intentionaly. I created special empty png called empty.png, I don't want to display EU icons, that make no sense.

When I installed you mod, there is no flag named empty.png in flags folder. Just default.png. And there is no EU flag in folder, too. If I use your version

{{flag|empty}}, rows in these three files are not good formatted , but with {{flag|default}} everything is fine again.

And what about "showAliveNotFrags" option in battle.xc? I added it for myself, but maybe it would be interesting for other users.

• Administrator

Ok, I will check it. Hmm yes there is default.png so this is what I had in mind that I created empty file, so why the hell it's empty in config :) I suspect one script I ran some days ago, it must did and change something. Well I will fix it in next version. As for that new feature when I find time I can add it.